Terms and Conditions
We want to emphasize that you agree to the terms and condition by ordering products / subscriptions from our website. We recommend that you print the terms and conditions and save the document if you need it in the future. To shop at www.IcyLemonade.com you must have turned 17 years (USA). We reserve the right to cancel orders from persons who provided incorrect personal information. We reserve the right for any price errors that may occur.
IcyLemonade.com is a multiple event & multiple dating digital service APP, and is the flagship brand of EDDBEE GROUP AB in Sweden. Starting your account is done by visiting www.IcyLemonade.com or download the App and register your account, where you choose a subscription. To make you feel secure in your purchase, you are always welcome to contact our support and customer service via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about your order. After you have started your subscription, you undertake to monitor your registered email address as all communication regarding your subscription is via email.
Prices and payment
All prices are stated in US dollar. When you shop at email@example.com, the card payment is processed by Google or Apple, a secure electronic payment solution. All card information is stored in accordance with the regulations of the card networks. No credit card data is stored in our database, even when you choose to save the card for future purchases. It is stored at Google or Apple. Your bank statement may say icylemonade.com or EDDBEE GROUP AB. Payment for monthly subscriptions is made monthly. If no payment is made, the subscriptions will be transferred to a free subscription.
As a consumer, you have 14 days to withdraw, according to the law on distance contracts and agreements outside business premises, from the time you ordered the service. The right of withdrawal expires when you start using the service, ie when you have registered information (horses, services, equipment, training, users) in your subscription. If you cancel your order or wish to cancel a monthly subscription, please contact us via the contact form or the contact information you received via the order confirmation. We will therefore close your account immediately.
Once your order has been received, confirmation will be sent via email with information about your order to you. Save the order confirmation to have at hand in case of any contact with Icy Lemonade.
In case of any dispute
In the event of a dispute, the National Swedish Complaints Board recommendations (ARN) are followed.
Limitation of Liability
All material available through the website is primarily intended for general purposes only and does not constitute advice or recommendations. The information is not always exhaustive or updated. Errors and technical shortcomings may also occur.
Eddbee group AB is not responsible for information and material on the service published by other end users (so-called user-generated material). In the event of errors in information or material on Eddbee group, you should contact the Eddbee group Support if you want the information or material to be corrected or removed. However, Eddbee group AB always removes information or material that obviously violates someone else’s copyright or is criminal if Eddbee group AB receives information about the disclosure of such information or material on the website.
Eddbee group is entitled to publish the information that each member lists in his general profile on Eddbee group as well as in email mailings to other Eddbee group members. An individual member is not entitled to copy information that other members have posted without the respective member and Eddbee groups permission. It is also not allowed to link to specific members’ profiles on Eddbee group on external web pages.
Eddbee group is constantly working with IT security. Unfortunately, however, we cannot guarantee that the site is free from harmful components. You are therefore requested, for your own sake, to never share your personal information through messaging systems, or to following links through private messages or download software of any kind. Eddbee group never asks for your social security number or payment information since we’re a service free to use.
Eddbee group is not responsible for any damage caused directly or indirectly by the use of our services.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and for the sole purpose of using the Services, the Company hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to:
- Install any or all of the Mobile Apps on one or more mobile devices which are owned by you, are under your control and which meet the Company’s minimum specifications.
- Install any or all of the Desktop Apps on one or more computers which are owned by you, are under your control and which meet the Company’s minimum specifications.
- View, review and utilize the Apps and any related information provided to you by the Company.
You agree not to access, or attempt to access, the Services by any means other than through the Websites or the Apps. You specifically agree not to access, or attempt to access, the Services through any automated means (including, without limitation, through the use of scripts, bots, unauthorized third party apps, spiders or web crawlers).
You agree that you will not, in connection with your use of the Apps, the Websites and/or the Services, violate any applicable law, ordinance, rule, regulation or treaty.
You shall not connect to or use the Apps, the Websites and/or the Services in any way that is not expressly permitted by these Terms & Conditions.
- Remove any proprietary notices from the Services or any copy of software provided to you by the Company (Software).
- Cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or hacking of the Apps, the Services or any Software.
- Sell, assign, rent, lease, act as a service bureau, or grant rights in the Apps, the Services or any Software, including, without limitation, through sublicense, to any other person or entity without the prior written consent of the Company.
- Make any false, misleading or deceptive statement or representation regarding the Company and/or the Apps, the Websites or the Services.
Prohibited Uses of our Application or Services
By using our application or services you are prohibited to do following things:
- Harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability.
- Submit false or misleading information.
- Collect or track the personal information of others.
- Upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the application’s functionality or operation of our Services.
- For any unlawful purpose.
- Solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts.
- Violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances.
- Infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others.
- Spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape.
- For any obscene or immoral purpose; or to interfere with or circumvent the security features of our Services.
Use the Apps, the Websites and/or the Services to:
- Develop, generate, transmit or store information that is unlawful or illegal, defamatory, harmful, abusive, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence.
- Perform any unsolicited commercial communication not permitted by applicable law.
Icy Lemonade reserves the right to make changes to these terms. It is therefore advisable to visit this site regularly to read these terms.
Company information and contact
c/o EDDBEE GROUP AB
Box 7033 402 31 Gothenburg